WhatsApp is the world’s most used instant messaging app with almost a billion registered users. Catering to the needs of so many people forces developers to release constant update to fix bugs and improve the stability of the app. This latest WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.130 beta version was launched recently with new features. WhatsApp 2.16.130 allows you to reply to specific messages in chat, tap & hold on any message and tap the reply button at the top of the screen, to go directly to the original message just tap quoted part of the message.
You can download WhatsApp messenger on Android and iOS devices from Google Play and Apple App Store. But these don’t include changes available in WhatsApp Apk files. Here you can download latest WhatsApp 2.16.130 Apk on Android devices to use new changes before widespread commercial release. These latest updates also include new performance improvement fixes.
As per Google Play app page description, WhatsApp Messenger App is famous for following unique features:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
Download and Install WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.130 Apk:
All you have to do is to follow these instructions given below:
1)- Uninstall the previous version of the app from your device.
Note: Backup previous version before deleting it.
2)- Download Apk file from the link below and save it on your device’s internal memory or SD card.
3)- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Resources on your Android device.
4)- Make sure the ‘Unknown Sources’ option is checked to allow direct installation.
5)- Follow on-screen instructions to install downloaded Apk file.
6)- All done. Play latest updated bug free version of the app on Android devices.
WhatsApp 2.16.130 Apk: Link