Latest Skipsoft Android Toolkit update has made it really simple to unlock OnePlus 3T and install TWRP to root the Android phone in just a few minutes. Here you can download Skipsoft Android Toolkit latest version and see how to use it to unlock bootloader, install TWRP and root OnePlus 3T phone with the simplest possible method explained below. Previously this popular Android toolkit by mskip only worked with the Nexus devices but the latest version given in the download link below also supports OnePlus 3T. Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit is popular because it’s easy to use and offers more features than any other similar tool for Android devices. OnePlus 3T users can also download this helpful Android toolkit and follow the steps below on how to use Skipsoft Android Toolkit to unlock, install TWRP and root OnePlus 3T.
In order to root OnePlus 3T, you must first unlock OnePlus 3T Bootloader. Skipsoft toolkit for OnePlus 3T helps you to easily unlock the bootloader on your device, or you can see our guide on how to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 3T. Skipsoft tool performs many customization tasks without needing the user to perform complex processes. Skipsoft Android Toolkit for OnePlus 3T can be used to root OnePlus 3T, install TWRP, drivers, backup apps, install APK files, reboot in different modes, runs a command prompt, and much more. See a list of all features that you will get in the Skipsoft Android Toolkit.
Skipsoft Android Toolkit Best Features
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Root any public build automatically
- SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
- Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
- ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
- Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader (G,N,O)
- Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
- Check md5 of google stock image before flashing
- Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
- Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
- Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
- Install BusyBox binarys on device
- Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
- Flash Stock Recovery, CWM touch, Philz_touch or TWRP Touch Recovery
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Auto Update Toolkit at startup (PRO ONLY)
- Auto Update superuser file and custom recovery images to latest versions (PRO ONLY)
- Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X,6,6P and 9
- Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
- Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
- Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
- Create tar with 1-Click for flashing via Odin
- Fix extSdCard write permissions in Android 4.4+
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC (selected builds)
- Useful Mods, Fixes and Tools Section
- Extras, Tips and Tricks section (includes guides)
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition (gsm only)
- Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC ( on builds with insecure image available)
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
- Boot to any recovery without Flashing it (G,N,O)
- Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
- Quick Picks Professional Feature (10 slots)
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your device
- Pull and Trim your Radio Image (gsm models only) to your PC
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC
- Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode (G,N,O)
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
- Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
- Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
- Basic Toolkit for use with ANY Android device
Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit Latest Version
Download Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit v1.6.1 > > Link
How to Unlock, Install TWRP & Root OnePlus 3T With Skipsoft Android Toolkit
1 – Download Skipsoft from the above link and install on your computer.
2 – Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
3 – Launch the Skipsoft toolkit on PC.
5 – Next, press 4 to check your device’s root status and root OnePlus 3T.
6 – That’s all. Your device has been rooted. Similarly, you can install TWRP, install and backup apps, sideload OTA firmware updates and much more.
There it is the easiest way to root OnePlus 3T, unlock bootloader and install TWRP using Skipsoft Android Toolkit.