Samsung Galaxy A5 Stock Android Nougat Firmware has been released for download which you can use to flash stock Android Nougat update Galaxy A5 phone. This Android 7.0 Nougat update is for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F variant. See this guide to learn how to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat update on Galaxy S5 with build number A510FXXU4CQDK.
For now Galaxy A5 Nougat update is available in Russia, users of other regions are still waiting for the official OTA update for SM-A510F. However, instead of waiting you can now go ahead and manually download and install Galaxy S5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below. Download file is around 2GB so make sure you device has enough space available.
- Device Model – SM-A510F
- Device Name – Galaxy A5
- Software Version – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Security Patch Level – 2017-04-01
- Firmware PDA – A510FXXU4CQDK
- Firmware CSC – A510FOXY4CQD8
This Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Galaxy A5 has latest Android Nougat features along with new UX and other improvements. Here see a guide to update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
- This firmware file only works with the Galaxy A5 SM-A510F 2016 variant. Do not try to flash it on any other device.
- Follow steps carefully or else you might end up bricking your device.
- Backup device data.
- Make sure your device has over 60% charging remaining.
- We will not be responsible for any damage to your device.
Download Galaxy S5 Official Stock Android Nougat ZIP file
How To Install Stock Android Nougat Firmware On Galaxy A5
Now that you have the official stock Android 7.0 Nougat firmware file for the Galaxy A5, rest of the process to flash stock Nougat on Galaxy A5 using Odin tool is fairly straight forward. Click on the link below to learn how to manually install Android Nougat firmware on Samsung Galaxy device using Odin flashing tool.
So that all you needed to do in order to get latest Android Nougat update A510FXXU4CQDK on Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F variant.