Here we have a complete guide to assist you in taking screenshots on Samsung’s latest flagship device Galaxy Note 7 on any model. Samsung Galaxy note 7 was released recently with lots of new features. It is available for sale and you can pre-order online, it is selling like hot cake so hurry before current stock runs out. In this guide, we have posted various ways to capture screenshots on Galaxy Note 7 all variants. Process of taking screenshot on Note 7 is easy, with just a tap you will be able to save any moment forever in the form of a picture. Here’s how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Taking and sharing screenshots on social media is popular trend these days. Many people are searching for ways to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 and here are three easy ways for taking screenshots on any model of Galaxy Note 7. Taking screenshots on Galaxy Note 7 is slightly different compared to other Android devices. Screenshots are a popular way of sharing funny snaps with friends on social media.
How to Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (Any Variant):
This first method is the common way of taking screenshots on Android devices.
- Unlock your device and open the screen whose screenshot you want to save.
- Next, press and hold Power + Home buttons together for a couple of seconds until you hear a snap sound and see the picture of the moment on the screen.
- All screenshots taken this way are automatically saved in phone gallery.
To see recently captured screenshots tap on the notification.
How to Take Screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 – S Pen Methods:
S-Pen is stylus that comes with Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device and helps you accomplish multiple tasks quickly without needing to tap on the screen. You can use stylus to write, drawings, creating sketches on the screen, and with Note 7 you can now even take screenshots with it.
- Take out the S-Pen from Note 7 which will activate the Air command.
- From the Air command, select the option Screen Write which will take screen capture for you on Note 7.
How to Capture Screenshots on Note 7 – Palm Swipe:
Follow steps below to quickly take screenshots on Note 7:
- Go to Settings > Motion and enable Palm Swipe option next to the Hand motion option on the Motion menu.
- Now open the screen whose screenshot you are interested in taking. Swipe the palm of your hand from one edge of the device to another to take the screenshot.
- When you hear the snap sound, it means that the screen has been captured and saved in the gallery app.
That’s all. Share feedback in the comments section.