Google Play Services is essential for any mobile or tablet running on Android mobile platform. It gives stability to the device by monitoring Google apps on Google Play. All stock apps on Android devices are authenticated by Google Play Services in the latest (036-133986348) version. And you can download and install Google Play Services 9.8.75 Apk for Android. This latest updated app includes fresh interface changes, there are new app update features that notifies you as soon as new version of the app becomes available, also it automatically fixes bugs in stock Android apps on your mobile.
Download Google Play Services APK 9.8.75 has new auto sync feature for mobile contacts, you don’t need to manually backup all contacts. You can access and make changes to privacy settings. Location based services now use advanced Google maps to help you navigate easily in a few simple steps. Follow our instructions to install 036-133986348 Apk on Android for faster offline and online searches on Google Maps, also gaming experience is far better with new changes in the game-play and controller options.
In order to check whether new Google Play services version is compatible with your device, go to settings > apps > Google Play services and see last three numbers in the parentheses, this could be like -XYZ. See guide below to determine your device compatibility:
X defines Android version:
- 0 for Android <5.0
- 2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 staring with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >=6.0 after
- 7 for Android 5.0
- 8 for Android TV
Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 7 for x86
Z defines DPI:
- 0 for universal
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- Apparently -7YZ builds have become -4YZ with Google Plat services v6.5. -7YZ users would need to upgrade to -4YZ for better performance.
- Further, -4YZ builds appear to have been split into -2YZ for Lollipop and -4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play services v8. -4YZ users must now install -2YZ in Lollipop and -4YZ in Marshmallow.
- For Android TV you can install -8YZ builds.
- -438 for Android 6.0+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI device
- -014 for Android <5.0 armeabi CPU 240 DPI device
- -876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI device
Download and Install Google Play Services 9.6.75 (036-133986348) APK for Android:
1 – To manually install the app on Android device, go to settings > security and make sure the ‘unknown sources’ option is enabled.
2 – Download Google Play Services APK latest version from the link below and save it on your device.
3 – Tap on the downloaded APK file to install the app with updated features. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4 – That’s all. Go to the Android device’s app drawer and tap on the the app.
Google Play Services 9.8.75 APK > > > APK (v 036-133986348)