HTTP Injector by Evozi is now available for free download on all Android devices. If you want to update to the latest version of this useful Android tool, then download HTTP Injector Apk from the link below and manually flash the APK app on your device. Before downloading the tool, please read the description shown below. HTTP Injector 4.1.1 Apk is free to download after installing which your can use this professional tool to set custom HTTP header. You can use HTTP Injector to connect your SSH/Proxy with custom header. HTTP Injector APK 4.1.1 free tool helps you access blocked websites behind firewall and SSH tunneling support and proxy server. You can download free app from play store or get latest version via APK download method below.
– Connected but no internet? Please tick Google DNS and DNS Forwarding
– Crashing or having problem? Email us to get it resolved
– Secure your connection using SSH tunnel
– Modify outgoing requests.
– No root needed [Choose between VPN mode or iptables (root)]
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
– Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Build in SSH client (Similar to Bitvise)
– Payload Generator
– Support Android 4.0 to Android 7.0
– Google DNS / DNS Proxy
– Data Compression
– IP Route
– Battery saver
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
– Exported config is encrypted
– Lock and protect the settings from users
– Set custom message for customer
– Hardware ID lock
How to use:
Import config file created by other users (You can find it in your local group/group chats)
Use payload generator with normal mode if you don’t know how to write the payload
Method 1 (SSH)
– Fill in proxy and SSH server info and press start
Method 2 (VPN)
– Uncheck “Start SSH” and fill in payload & proxy and press start
– On your VPN, set it to listen 127.0.0.1:8989
Example for OpenVPN:
You have to add http-proxy 127.0.0.1 8989 and bypass route route replace_to_your_remote_proxy_ip 255.255.255.255 net_gateway (change “replace_to_your_remote_proxy_ip” to IP) to your VPN config.
Download and Install HTTP Injector 4.1.1 APK for Android
Follow the steps below to setup new HTTP Injector app on your Android device.
1 – Download APK file from the link below.
2 – Move APK to your device’s internal storage or external SD card.
3 – Go to Setting > Security and make sure Unknown Sources is enabled.
4 – Launch file manager app, find APK and tap on it to install HTTP Injector.
5 – Wait for the tool to install and access it from the home screen of your device.
6 – That’s it.
HTTP Injector 4.1.1 APK : Link