SuperSU 2.80 for Android latest version is available for free download. SuperSU 2.80 APK has improved on the previous version and now offers lots more features to Android superusers who like to tweak their devices. Here see the guide below to download and install SuperSU APK for Android. Users who don’t have this app on their country’s Google Play Store or are still waiting for the latest updated version can download the latest version by following the APK file installation guide below. This is the most advanced version of the app that is suitable for all kinds of Android users from power-users to superusers. Those who known how to operate ROM on Android device can also easily use this app. Download latest SuperSU APK 2.80 version for free from the link below.
You can use SuperSU APK 2.80 to flashing files in recovery mode, to download files for tweaking and rooting the device. Best thing about this app is that it does all the complex work for you in the background so that you don’t get confused. All you have to do is to follow simple options on the screen and tap button as prompted to get things done.
You will need to root your Android device in order to make this app work. Standard version of the app won’t be able to root your device. You can only control root account with the standard version. If you want to unpack the true potential of the app then it is recommended that you use it on rooted Android devices. SuperSU is the best rooting app for Android, you can download it for free from Play Store or see SuperSU 2.79-SR4 APK file manual install method to get the advanced version with following features:
Main Features of SuperSU:
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
What’s new in this update:
- User guide – Installation Guide improved
- Compatible with the latest version of TWRP (custom recovery)
- FBE detection on SU kernel improved
- Compatible with Google Pixel & Pixel XL, as well as multiple brands with the Android 7.1 system version installed
- Security Log Agent added to Samsung KNOX detection
- SU kernel updated (force seclabel)
Download and Install SuperSU 2.80 APK for Android:
1 – Download SuperSU APK from the link below. Download directly on mobile device or extract APK zip file on PC first and then copy it onto your device.
2 – Enable Unknown Sources option from Setting > Security on Android device to download and install the app from the external download link below.
3 – Open any file manager on your device and tap on the SuperSU APK file to install the app.
4 – All done.
SuperSU 2.80 APK > > > Link