MX Player for Android has been updated with the latest version and we have brought the latest app apk for you guys to download and install on Android phones and tablets. People buy Android devices to view quality media content on sharp screen and with top class media player app it get even better to watch movies, shows, videos, listen to music and audio. MX Player Apk is highly recommended media player app for Android users that supports all major media codecs and formats. MX Player 1.9.1 Apk with performance enhancement update now plays video and audio files even more smoothly without lags. You can watch online streaming content via the app. There is no need to install separate converter with MX media player because it has built-in format conversion features.
This MX Player APK update has a new feature: Added AV-sync menu on [Playback screen → Menu → Audio]. This can be used for disabling AV-sync if audio keep stuttering.
Main Features of MX Player:
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent phone from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
What’s new in this update:
- Bug fixes.
- Added an option for selecting action on headset disconnected under Settings > Audio.
Download and Install MX Player 1.9.1 APK for Android
1)- Download Apk file from the link below and save it on your device’s internal memory or SD card. If you have downloaded apk file on PC then connect phone/tablet to computer and transfer apk file to mobile device.
2)- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources on your Android device.
3)- Make sure the ‘Unknown Sources’ option is checked to allow direct installation.
4)- Tap downloaded Apk file on mobile device and follow on-screen instructions for installation.
5)- That’s all.