Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL has been released with updated features, stability fixes, new features, and performance improvement tweaks. You can Download and Install Google Pixel / Pixel XL Lineage OS 14.1 ROM by following the instructions given in this guide. Before starting, it should be clear that the ROM is unofficial but this build is stable enough that you can rock it on your device as a daily driver. Since the demise of CyanogenMod Android ROMs, Lineage OS picked up from where they left and started latest Android Nougat based custom ROMs for different Android devices. Lineage OS 14.1 builds are being rolled out for various Android phones and tablets. And finally this time, first ever Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Google Pixel and Pixel XL is now available to download. Download Google Pixel / Pixel XL Lineage OS 14.1 ROM from the links below and follow step-by-step guide to install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
This latest Lineage OS 14.1/CM 14.1 ROM for Pixel/Pixel XL has been made possible by an XDA member invisiblek. It’s an initial nightly ROM based on Nougat build for Pixel and Pixel XL and may not features some important Lineage OS features, but will be added in future ROM updates once installed on Pixel and Pixel XL. So if you want to enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat based ROM on Google Pixel and Pixel XL this is the place to be at. The Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL has Android Nougat features with ROM specific additions such as LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and many more. Download and install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Android Nougat and other features.
- Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is for Google Pixel and Pixel XL only. Do not try installing it on other devices as it will brick them.
- This ROM is based on initial Nougat alpha build and could contain bugs.
- Follow the steps carefully to avoid bricking or damaging your device. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device.
- Backup important data of your device before starting as the process below will wipe out currently installed data.
- Your Google Pixel and Pixel XL must be rooted with TWRP installed on it.
- Make sure your phone has over 60% battery charging remaining to avoid device shutdown during the ROM flashing process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Google Pixel / Pixel XL
- Download Google Pixel (sailfish) Lineage OS 14.1 ROM >> Link | Source
- Download Google Pixel XL (marlin) Lineage OS 14.1 ROM >> Link | Source
- Lineage OS 14.1 GApps for Pixel and Pixel > Link
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Step 1 – Download and install a custom recovery on your Google Pixel or Pixel XL. Skip this step if its already installed on your device.
Step 2 – Download the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Pixel and Pixel XL and GApps from the above links and save in your device’s storage.
Step 3 – Boot your device into the Recovery mode.
Step 4 – In TWRP, create a Nandroid backup to restore working firmware if anything goes wrong during the flashing process below.
Step 5 – Now, in the recovery menu, go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data one by one and swipe to confirm your selection.
Step 6 – Next, select Install from the recovery menu and locate the ROM zip file and swipe to install ROM file.
Step 7 – Repeat the previous step to flash the GApps file.
Step 8 – Now perform Wipe cache and Dalvik cache wipe one again and reboot your device when done.
Step 9 – That’s all.
You have successfully managed to download and install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Android Nougat build and additional unique features. Share your experience with the ROM in the comments section below or send queries for further assistance.