Google Earth enables you to explore the globe from your mobile device and computer. Google has released updated version of Google Earth app which now includes accurate 3D maps, precise locations, faster zooming including street view, in-app background information about the place, and much more. If you want to enjoy latest Google Earth v188.8.131.52 Apk then download it from the direct link given below and manually install official Google Earth Apk on any Android device.
This is the new Google Earth. Gain a new perspective of the world as you explore the globe with a swipe of your finger.
Fly through landmarks and cities like London, Tokyo and Rome in stunning 3D, then dive in to experience them first hand with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, which brings you one-of-a-kind experiences from Sesame Street, BBC Earth, NASA and more.
Google Earth for Android enables you to explore the globe with a swipe of your finger.
• Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
• Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
• Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
• Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
• Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Google Earth 9 is a major upgrade with brand new features.
* Choose your own adventure with Voyager
Experience interactive stories from around the world.
* Discover new places with Knowledge Cards
Flip through cards and learn about local landmarks.
* Orbit the world in 3D
Use the new 3D button or tilt the map with two fingers.
* Snap and share a Postcard
Capture snapshots of locations and share them with your friends.
Download and Install Google Earth 184.108.40.206 Apk for Android
1 – Download Google Earth APK from the link below.
2 – Download straight onto your mobile device, or copy from PC to mobile via USB cable.
3 – On your Android device, go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
4 – Open any file manager app to locate the downloaded APK file on your phone.
5 – Tap on the APK file and follow on-screen instructions to install the app.
6 – After installation, find the newly installed app in the device’s app drawer and tap to open the app.
7 – That’s all.